Patty and I met 8 years ago and identified early on in our friendship that we both had been very active with Destination ImagiNation – Minnesota, I as an appraiser and in the score room, and she as a DI team manager. Because we approach business issues from a creative team problem solving perspective, we work from the premise that every person has talent and brings a unique perspective to the table.
What we also realized was that rarely do corporations take their employees’ talents into consideration when implementing large scale changes. It is from experiencing change being done to us, as opposed to with us, that wHolistic ChangeSM was born.
What makes wHolistic ChangeSM unique?
- We combine a focus on measurable business value with employee engagement to ensure success is achieved.
- We have personally used these techniques to deliver sustainable change in shorter periods of time and with greater than expected results for our clients:
- Application retirement / decommissioning
- Business requirements practices
- Project / program management offices