“It’s awesome!!! I love the pictures and the format!
- ‘Why is this step important? What happens if you skip it?’ is a great point to make for each chapter.
- The stop signs and boxed key points make it really readable.
- It has a nice cadence and diversity of text and graphics instead of just big solid blocks of text that can be hard to read.”
— senior software engineer
“Overall, I believe you have a strong book and are addressing a poorly understood organizational issue.”
— retired Information Technology executive
“Congratulations! I think it is so valuable!!”
— vice president, product development
Book launch party is September 12!
Come enjoy a signature cocktail specially created for our party, “Gin and Change.” Your first drink (signature or otherwise) is on us!
When: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:30 – 6:30PM
- 4:30 – 6:30PM wHolistic Change℠ book launch: Socializing, book sales, book signing, celebratory drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM Experimental Thinking Centre opens to the public; everyone is welcome to stay for the show
- 7:30 PM OPTIONAL: Attend “Attack of the Best of the Brave New Workshop.” Tickets required.
Experimental Thinking Centre (ETC)
824 Hennepin Ave
Downtown Minneapolis, MN 55403
Can’t make the book launch?
No problem! wHolistic Change: Delivering Corporate Change That Lasts is available in the format of your choosing:
- Paperback on Amazon.com
- Kindle on Amazon.com
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch through Apple iBookstore
- Nook through Barnes & Noble
- Read online or download from Vook.com